“Uphold the Quran and Sunnah as the spirit of excellence in knowledge and humanity.”
“Determined to be a frontier faculty in the field of Quran and Sunnah to resolve issues in society and Islam. “
1. To offer competitive and recognized programs at national and international levels.
2. To produce human capital that masters the field of Quran and Sunnah studies, and possesses soft skills according to current demands.
3. To conduct research that strengthens the vision and missions of the faculty and university
4. To develop expertise in enhancing the societal understanding and contemplation towards Quran and Sunnah.
5. To support making USIM as the frontier of a knowledge institution based on Islamic studies.